[vsnet-rcb 727] Re: [AVSON] B854 CEN fade

Peter F Williams pfwilliams at onaustralia.com.au
Wed Mar 19 04:58:02 JST 2008

Hi Giorgio and All

Listed here are my recent visual observations of V854 Cen.  I feel it is not
yet clear if another fade has commenced as V854 Cen seems within its normal
pulsation range but we certainly should keep a close watch.

CENV854    20080212.520    88    WPX
CENV854    20080216.547    89    WPX
CENV854    20080223.550    85    WPX
CENV854    20080301.488    87    WPX