[Vsnet-alert 8446] Re: New charts for Nova Aquilae 2005

P. Clay Sherrod drclay at arksky.org
Sun Jun 12 03:16:59 JST 2005

Hello Reinder and that much for posting these charts; they are very useful and we will get
to work on this new star tonight weather permitting....can you please post the coordinates
again for this....other than the ASAS number at the top of the wide field chart, I have
neglected to write it down and there is no grid on the charts.

Thanks much...

Clay
--------------------
Dr. P. Clay Sherrod
Arkansas Sky Observatories
Harvard MPC H41 (Petit Jean Mountain)
Harvard MPC H45 (Petit Jean Mountain South)
Harvard MPC H43 (Conway)
Harvard MPC H44 (Cascade Mountain)
http://www.arksky.org/

NOTE that all ASO outgoing mail is protected by McAfee, Zone Alarm and tcworks.net
security
    and is certified Virus and Spam-free