[Vsnet-alert 8379] VSNET resumption!

Daisaku NOGAMI nogami at kwasan.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue May 10 01:17:45 JST 2005

Dear colleagues,

We are very glad to announce resumption of VSNET!

At first, only the list `vsnet-alert' is opened.
Please use this list as before.  We initially
registered all the subscribers of the old vsnet-alert.
When you don't need new vsnet-alert messages, please
unsubscribe by yourself according to the Welcome
message you received.  We are very sorry to trouble
such persons.

In future, we want to open some other lists,
discussing it with you.  Please feel free to send
your constructive e-mail to the VSNET administrator
group (vsnet-adm at ooruri.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp).
Although we may not respond so quickly, please foster
VSNET in the long run.

We hope that the new VSNET can make some contributions
to Astronomy and bring fun to all of you with
interest in astronomy!

Best regards,
Daisaku Nogami
On behalf of the VSNET administrators