[vsnet-alert 8851] OEJV completely in Simbad

Bc. Lubos Brat brat at pod.snezkou.cz
Fri Feb 10 01:54:04 JST 2006

Dear researchers, observers of variable stars!

I'm happy I can tell you, that Open European Journal on Variable Stars
(http://var.astro.cz/oejv) has been completely included into famous Simbad
database.

---
An OEJV Annoucement 2006-02-05:
The cooperation with CDS Strasbourg, has been extended from newly found
variables to all object published in OEJV. Your paper published in OEJV will
be listed among references for the studied object in Simbad query result.
This new feature also makes full working "Object search" function in
Smithsonian/NASA's ADS query-page for OEJV publications.
Many thanks to Francois Ochsenbein from CDS Strasbourg!
---

With best regards

Lubos Brat
- the President of Variable Star Section
of Czech Astronomical Society
http://var.astro.cz
- the OEJV editor
http://var.astro.cz/oejv