[vsnet-alert 8822] Re: Your message to vsnet-alert awaits moderator approval

P. Clay Sherrod drclay at tcworks.net
Fri Jan 27 20:43:58 JST 2006

CAN YOU please explain why this is being done?
I am supposed to be a member in good standing of VS-net....every message I send
gets this delay.

Are you NOT wanting observations?

Clay
--------------------
Dr. P. Clay Sherrod
Arkansas Sky Observatories
Harvard MPC H41 (Petit Jean Mountain)
Harvard MPC H45 (Petit Jean Mountain South)
Harvard MPC H43 (Conway)
Harvard MPC H44 (Cascade Mountain)
http://www.arksky.org/

NOTE that all ASO outgoing mail is protected by McAfee, Zone Alarm and
tcworks.net security
    and is certified Virus and Spam-free