[vsnet-alert 9475] Re: V1006 Cyg likely superoutburst!

Gianluca Masi gianluca at bellatrixobservatory.org
Wed Aug 15 11:12:29 JST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

as soon as I received the alert by Taichi, I remotely slewed
the Virtual Telescope to this target and started time
resolved photometry. The source is bright.

The first 25 minutes of photometry shows the star is
superhumping, so V1006 Cyg is a new estabilished SU UMa
dwarf nova.

I will continue observing as long as the incoming dawn will
permit.

Sincerely,
Gianluca