[vsnet-alert 9734] The Next CV Conference

Daisaku NOGAMI nogami at kwasan.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Nov 22 14:50:24 JST 2007

Dear colleagues,

It has been passed three years since the last CV conference in
Strasbourg in 2004.  We are now planning the next CV (and related
object) Conference which will be held from 2008 December 15 (Mon)
to 19 (Fri) at Kyoto University in Japan.  Some of the sessions
will reflect the recent development of our views on CVs by successes
of large surveys, such as SDSS and ASAS, and amateur/professional
collaborations.  At present, however, even most of invited speakers
and SOCs are not fixed, and the details will be announced in
vsnet-alert and vsnet-chat in a few month.  If you have any
comments and questions at this time, please feel free to send an
e-mail to me (nogami at kwasan.kyoto-u.ac.jp).

Best regards,
Daisaku Nogami
on behalf of the Local Organizing Committee