[vsnet-alert 9572] Re: V455 And = HS 2331+3905

Boris.Gaensicke at warwick.ac.uk Boris.Gaensicke at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Sep 13 17:38:01 JST 2007

Dear Gianluca et al.,

its great to see how much coverage this outburst gets!

> I managed to put the preliminary curve here:

Is there some hope that all the data will be merged in one place? It looks
as if bits go to three different places (CBA, Kyoto, AAVSO) at least. I
saw Michael Koppelmans call to deposit all the data with the AAVSO, and
I think it's a good idea to have all of it in one place (or more than one,
but at least one).

Good luck to all of you with the further observations. We may get some
more photometry from La Palma later in October. What a luck that the star
decided to outburst when it is best visible.

Best wishes,

Boris

Dr. Boris Gaensicke                  www.warwick.ac.uk/go/BorisGaensicke
Assistant Professor                        Boris.Gaensicke at warwick.ac.uk
Department of Physics
University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL                                Tel: +44 (0)2476 574741
UK                                              Fax: +44 (0)2476 692016