[vsnet-alert 9573] Re: V455 And = HS 2331+3905

Gianluca Masi gianluca at bellatrixobservatory.org
Thu Sep 13 22:50:51 JST 2007

Dear Boris,

thank you very much for your message.

I have sent my (two, so far) datasets to both Kyoto and CBA.
As for the AAVSO, I will read their instructions: if they
accept unfiltered data I will be happy to send mine to them
too (I have not being using filters to try to use the
shorter integration time, to 'see' as much oscillations as
possible).

Yes: having this outstanding outburst while the star was in
its best position was really great! That was also the case
of WZ Sge during its 2001 unforgettable outburst.

All the best,
Gianluca