[vsnet-alert 9580] Re: V455 And = HS 2331+3905

Gianluca Masi gianluca at bellatrixobservatory.org
Sat Sep 15 08:33:26 JST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

about at 22:50UT clouds entered the sky and I finished my
run. I was using the #1, 36cm-f/8 unit at the Virtual
Telescope. I worked unfiltered, with an integration time of
10 seconds. The lightcurve, once again, was different, and
it is available here:

http://virtualtelescope.bellatrixobservatory.org/v455and.html

The final part of the run shows data of lower quality
because the clouds started covering the sky.
Period analysis using this dataset provided a candidate of
1.40 +/- 0.08 h, significantly larger than Porb. This may
suggests that true superhumps are emerging.

Regards,
Gianluca