[vsnet-alert 10831] OT_J004226.5+421537: updated superhump period

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sun Dec 21 10:39:00 JST 2008

OT_J004226.5+421537: updated superhump period

   We have received further data from Maehara-san and Kyoto team
(observer: Ohshima-san and colleagues).
The object is still in outburst and shows superhumps.
There is a slight tendency in the increase of the superhump period.
The mean superhump period is 0.05688(2) d.
The rapid decline stage (or a kind of a dip) is expected in coming
nights and we encourage intensive observations.