[vsnet-alert 10242] Re: V699 Oph superhumps

Ohshima ohshima at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Jun 4 01:56:17 JST 2008

V699 Oph superhumps

 We have received V699 Oph observations obtained by G. Bolt on 1th of Jul.
 Kyoto team also observed this object the same day.
 All the data show short period modulations with ~0.4 mag amplitude.
 With PDM method, the best estimated period of these modulations is
0.07035(13)d. Though we reported the period is a little shorter than
past data, this seems to have been the superhump in a growing process.
Please observe this object since the future behabior will be interesting.