[vsnet-alert 11708] Possible rebrightening in Nova Eri 2009 = KT Eri

Masayuki Yamanaka myamanaka at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Sat Dec 5 01:31:58 JST 2009

Confirming the possible rebrightening in Nova Eri 2009.

We have performed the photometric observations of Nova Eri 2009 (=KT Eri)
using Kanata telescope with HOWPol at Higashi-Hiroshima Observatory.
We confirmed the possible rebrightening of ~0.1 mag in the B and V bands.
The color shows the bluer than that measured in previous observations.
Our preliminary results can be seen at the URL:
http://kanatatmp.g.hatena.ne.jp/kanataobslog/?word=Eri
We encourage the spectroscopic observations of Nova Eri 2009.

M. Yamanaka, M. Sasada, R. Itoh (Hiroshima Univ.) and A. Arai (Kyoto Sangyo
Univ.)