[vsnet-alert 11045] Fw: CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT

Daisaku NOGAMI nogami at kwasan.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Feb 3 16:36:34 JST 2009

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 21:17:27 +0100
From: "Miloslav Zejda" <zejda at physics.muni.cz>
To: <zejda at physics.muni.cz>
Subject: CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear colleague,

let me inform you about the conference "Binaries - Key to Comprehension of
the Universe" which will be held in Brno, Czech Republic from 8th  to 12th
June, 2009. More information you can find on our webpage
http://astro.physics.muni.cz/binkey/ or in the first announcement (see
attachment).

We hope we will meet with you in the late Spring in Brno.

 On behalf of SOC Andrej Prsa and LOC Miloslav Zejda

Dr. Miloslav Zejda

Department of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics

Faculty of Science, Masaryk University

Kotlarska 2, 611 37 Brno

Czech Republic

phone +420-549498600, mobil +420-721-377398

e-mail: zejda at physics.muni.cz, mzejda at volny.cz

www: http://www.physics.muni.cz/~zejda