[vsnet-alert 10920] Neutron Stars and Gamma Ray Bursts 2009 (3rd Announcement)

Alaa Ibrahim alaa at gwu.edu
Tue Jan 6 11:31:41 JST 2009

Dear Colleague:
We would like to remind you that today is the late registration deadline for abstract submission for "Neutron Stars and Gamma Ray Bursts 2009". If you plan to attend or to submit a contribution, please do so today at:
http://www.cfa.harvard.edu/events/2009/ns_grb/
or
http://cais.cu.edu.eg/ns_grb/
We would also like to inform you about the following venue change:
-The first three days of the conference will be held in Cairo
-The next three days will be held in Alexandria
Transportation will be provided by the conference to all participants.
Please visit the conference website for more information on the program, speakers, and tips on travel and accommodation.
This will be the last e-mail announcement we send out to the NSs & GRBs community. Further announcements will be sent to the meeting registrants. We hope our previous e-mails were not a source of inconvenience to you.
Best regards,
Al Ibrahim & Josh Grindlay
Conference Conveners