[vsnet-alert 12496] OT J012059.6+325545: period of ordinary superhumps

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Dec 15 10:16:17 JST 2010

OT J012059.6+325545: period of ordinary superhumps

   We have received new observations from Enrique de Miguel (we had
also received early Dec. data, which were incorporated into analysis
of early superhumps), Kasai-san and Shiokawa-san.

   Later observations have confirmed that ordinary superhumps were indeed
evolving.  Itoh-san apparently observed the stage A evolution.
The period of ordinary superhumps since Dec. 13 has been 0.05764(3) d
(0.8 % longer than the period of early superhumps) and amplitudes were
0.20 mag.  The mean period of early superhumps was 0.057144(3) d.
The object appears to have all properties of a WZ Sge-type dwarf nova.