[vsnet-alert 12060] Re: Wils_SDSSJ162520.29+120308.7 variation, type?

Gianluca Masi gianluca at bellatrixobservatory.org
Wed Jul 7 07:32:43 JST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

I'm still doing time resolved photometry on this source, which I found
basically as bright as at the end of my previous run (yesterday).

I see the star is showing some large modulation (0.1/0.2 mag or more),
possible resembling regular superhumps. If confirmed, this would suggest
this is a SU UMa CV. Period of the modulaton is 1.5 hours (by eye!)

More once the run will be finished.

Regards,
Gianluca