[vsnet-alert 11977] OT_J213806.6+261957 [was: Bright optical transient in Pegasus]

Gianluca Masi gianluca at bellatrixobservatory.org
Sun May 9 12:28:54 JST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

I just finished analyzing my data for this source, after about 2.6 hours
of coverage.

I see a clear modulation of 0.05 magnitudes, superimposed on a fading
trend of about 0.15 magnitudes.

I performed an ANOVA period analysis, finding a possible candidate for
the recorded modulation of 1.19 hours.

The plot is visible here:
http://virtualtelescope.bellatrixobservatory.org/OT_J213806.6p61957_9may2010.jpg

Data have been sent to Kyoto for further analysis.

Regards,
Gianluca