[vsnet-alert 12239] Re: SDSS J080434.20+510349.2: post-rebrightening phase

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Oct 8 15:08:54 JST 2010

Re: SDSS J080434.20+510349.2: post-rebrightening phase

   The most recent data from Josch Hambsch seem to show increasing hump
strengths (off from the orbital humps; the object is slowly fading).
The tendency is similar to what we have seen before the rebrightening.
Let's watch to see if the next one will start soon!

   We have also received data from Ivan Sergey before the rebrightening.