[vsnet-alert 13062] ER UMa : next normal outburst

Ohshima ohshima at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Apr 1 05:33:51 JST 2011

ER UMa : next normal outburst!

 We have received further observations from Okayama Univ. of Sci.,
Enrique de Miguel, Jani Virtanen, William Stein. And we also took
observations of this object.
 According to these data, this object started the next outburst
on March 30.0. According to our latest observations of today, this
object was at maximum. Considering the length from the previous
superoutburst, this outburst seems to be the second normal outburst.
Although only preliminary measurement was carried out, this normal
outburst seem to be brighter than the last one by 0.3 mag or so.
 Further observations are required!