[vsnet-alert 13147] ER UMa : the next outburst

Ohshima ohshima at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Apr 14 04:45:11 JST 2011

ER UMa: nezt outburst had started!

 We have received further observations from Akazawa-san and Hambsch.
Additionally we also took observations of this object.
 The latest data show that this object started the next outburst.
Our observations of tonight shows that this object was as bright as
the maxima of normal outburst. 45 d have passed since the last
superoutburst started, thus this outburst may be a superoutburst.
If the brightening continues furthermore, this outburst is super-
outburst. At least,  in the latest data reported, the superhumps are
negative superhumps.

 Further observations are strongly encouraged!