[vsnet-alert 13161] ER UMa : possibly superoutburst!

Ohshima ohshima at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Apr 15 01:40:45 JST 2011

ER UMa : possibly superoutburst!

 We have received further observations from Akazawa-san and Okayama
Univ. of Sci. team. Additionally we (Kyoto-team) also took observations.
This object does not stop brightening in the newest data. The magnitude
in the newest data is not too bright for normal outburst maxima. However,
interestingly,  superhumps with apparently longer (~ 0.066 d) were
seen in the newest data (after Apr 13.5). The profile of superhumps also
changed into typical one.

 Further observations are strongly encouraged!