[vsnet-alert 13601] Re: Nova Lupi 2011

Josch Hambsch hambsch at telenet.be
Sat Aug 20 02:45:18 JST 2011

Hi,
is there anyone out there doing time series of this nova?
There are data on thee AAVSO site which are time series. Is any one from them here on the list?
I have data from Chile in V and I filter and it would be nice to combine time series from different places in the world to get a better hold on the peridocity which can be observed in the data. If I download the data from AAVSO it seems to be that R. Carstens (CROA) from New Zealand has submitted those time series.
It would be nice to get in touch with him.
Anyone knows his e-mail address?
Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Josch