[vsnet-alert 12836] SDSS J133941.11+484727.5: emerging superhumps?

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sat Feb 12 10:23:29 JST 2011

SDSS J133941.11+484727.5: emerging superhumps?

>   We have received further observations from Oksanen. Although I
> reported that the profile of this object turned into single peak,
> this is not true. Accordingt to the new data, the double peak
> is still seen.

   Although the profile is doubly humped, the period is longer
0.05872(13) d.  Following the report by G. Masi, these observations
seem to have caught growing stages of ordinary superhumps (stage A).
Above period is 2% longer than the orbital period.

   Updated information will be reported by Ohshima-san.
Please include his address (ohshima at ... in addition to ordinary
vsnet-campaign-report) in reporting observations to avoid a delay
in analysis!