[vsnet-alert 12572] OT J012059.6+325545: superhumps during the rebrightening phase

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sat Jan 8 13:16:43 JST 2011

OT_J012059.6+325545: superhumps during the rebrightening phase

   We have received further data from Crimean Astroph. Obs. team
(Denis Samsonov and Oksana Antonyuk, relayed by E. Pavlenko),
Maehara-san, Kyoto team (Ohshima-san) and Arto Oksanen (as mentioned
in vsnet-alert 12565).  Although the exact number of rebrightenings
is unclear, we have combined the data covering two rebrightenings
and obtained a well-defined period of 0.05777(2) d.  This period is
not very different from the Psh during the plateau phase.
The mean amplitude of the superhumps during the rebrightening phase
(observation mostly in bright state) is 0.05 mag.
Continued observations are encouraged.