[vsnet-alert 13534] Re: SSS110729:161221-150939 is a new SU UMa variable star

Gianluca Masi gianluca at bellatrixobservatory.org
Sun Jul 31 06:45:20 JST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

I've just finished my run on this new SU UMa star. Here it is the
resulting light curve:

http://virtualtelescope.bellatrixobservatory.org/SSS110729_161221__150939_30july2011.jpg

An estimate for Psh provided a candidate of 1.68 hours.

Data will be sent to Kyoto for further analysis.

Regards,
Gianluca