[vsnet-alert 13372] Re: Possible Nova Sco : Spectrum

Akira Arai arai6a at cc.kyoto-su.ac.jp
Fri Jun 3 04:57:17 JST 2011

We performed optical spectroscopic observations of
Possible Nova in Sco (PNV J16551100-3838120) on June 02.68
with 1.3m Araki telescope at Koyama Astronomical Observatory.
We also confirmed the existence of a broad H-alpha (FWZI about 4600 km/s).

Our spectrum :
http://www.cc.kyoto-su.ac.jp/~kao/blog/index.php/view/98

Regards,
A. Arai, T. Kajikawa and M. Nagashima,