[vsnet-alert 13029] Re: SDSSJ133941.11+484727.5 : rebrightening

Ohshima ohshima at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sat Mar 26 05:41:42 JST 2011

Re: SDSSJ133941.11+484727.5 : rebrightening

> Around 16.0 in Rc filter during my short run from 20110324.8308 to .8811
> Pavol A. Dubovsky
> Slovakia

Sorry, this was a wrong report. Though our data shows this object was ~15.5
yesterday, this magnitude can be interpreted as the expolation of the post-
superoutburst stage.
 We have received further observations from Pavol A. Dubovsky and Arto Oksanen,
and Kyoto team (observer: Tomohito Ohshima). According to these data,
the decline with an almost consistent pace is still conitnuing.
It is interesting that this object have never shown rebrightening. This may be
due to the brighter post-superoutburst stage. Further observations are
required in order to confirm whether any rebrightenings do not really
exist.