[vsnet-alert 13881] PR Her very bright outburst

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Nov 23 10:42:10 JST 2011

   As informed below, PR Her is undergoing a rare bright outburst!
The quiescent magnitude is reported to be 21, and this object is
most likely a WZ Sge-type dwarf nova (known maximum was 14.0p).
All sorts of observations are encouraged!  Accurate astrometry
of the outbursting object is also needed.

===