[vsnet-alert 13884] (fwd) PR Her superhumps (early superhumps)

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Nov 23 12:07:26 JST 2011

   The data seem to show a structured light curve (double-wave
modulations), and it is more likely early superhumps.

===

Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 20:04:03 -0700
From: Tom Krajci <tom_krajci at tularosa.net>
Subject: PR Her - superhumps?

Hello Taichi, Ohshima,

See attached jpeg screen shot from uncalibrated images (Astrokolkhoz,
southern New Mexico, AAVSONet telescope K35, Celestron 14, V filter,
60-second images)

Are these superhumps?  It looks like it to me.  This is almost 2 hours
coverage.  Amplitude is a bit more than 0.1 magnitude.

I hope folks west of me can continue coverage....

Tom Krajc

--
Tom Krajci
Cloudcroft, New Mexico