[vsnet-alert 14433] ER UMa: brightening?

Ohshima ohshima at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sun Apr 15 02:13:17 JST 2012

ER UMa: brightening?

 We have received further observations from Crimean
Astrophy. Obs. (observer:Denis Samsonov) and William
Stein. The newest data shows that this object may start
brightening. Considering the waiting time from the last
superouburst, this may be a superoutburst. We are
interested in the continuity of negative superhumps and
positive superhumps, thus it is very important to capture
the beginning of superoutburst.

 Further observations are strongly encouraged!