[vsnet-alert 14087] Re: outburst of X-ray source 1RXS J074112.2-094529

Seiichi Yoshida comet at aerith.net
Mon Jan 9 21:28:33 JST 2012

Dear Sebastian Otero,

Thank you for your comment.

I asked Hidetaka Sato on B-band magnitude. He commented that the B-V
value seems strange. But the star actually looks brighter on the
B-band images. So maybe the star is really bluish. Anyway, Sato-san
will re-measure, or re-observe this star in the near future.

Well, the observation time was Jan. 9.104, 2012 (UT).

Best regards,

--
Seiichi Yoshida
comet at aerith.net