[vsnet-alert 14724] Re: Mis V1448 - missed classical or recurrent Nova?

Hiroyuki Maehara maehara at kwasan.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Jul 3 03:48:26 JST 2012

Dear colleagues,

 The Kyoto Wide-field Survey (KWS) observed this field on Apr. 28 and
May 7. MisV1448 was fainter than V=12 mag on Apr. 28 and fainter than
V=12.7 mag on May 7. These data suggest that the outburst started
between May 7 and 13.

object         YYYYMMDD(UT)   mag
MisV1448       20120428.81411 <120V
MisV1448       20120507.78079 <127V