[vsnet-alert 14701] MASTER OT J211258.65+242145.4: superhump-like modulation

Gianluca Masi gianluca at bellatrixobservatory.org
Tue Jun 26 10:42:02 JST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

we are doing time-resolved photometry on this OT, remotely using the 14"
unit part of the Virtual Telescope robotic system, Italy. We started at about
00:15 UT, as earlier we had clouds in the sky. The OT is still bright, at about
13.6, unfiltered.

Looking at the real-time lightcurve, the star shows a superhump-like modulation,
with a a full amplitude of about 0.1 mag.

Observations are ongoing, more details will follow.

Regards

Gianluca Masi
Francesca Nocentini