[vsnet-alert 15974] Re: Next HST observations: HS2214+2845 (V513 Peg) & OT J213806.6+261957

Brian Skiff bas at lowell.edu
Sun Jul 14 02:37:08 JST 2013

     Arto is correct --- I goofed (for reasons not obvious
to me) in making the cv the moving southeastern star of
the pair.  A look at the GALEX images, for instance,
makes it obvious which star has the strong uv flux.
     So indeed the cv is the northwestern star.
My apologies for any confusion this may have caused!

\Brian