[vsnet-alert 15850] PNV J19150199+0719471: stage B superhumps continue

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Jun 18 13:27:25 JST 2013

PNV J19150199+0719471: stage B superhumps continue

   We have received further data from Enrique de Miguel,
Maeda-san, Kyoto team, Akazawa-san and Arto Oksanen.
The data very clearly showed the period increase.  The Pdot
was +6.2(4)*10^(-5) and the mean period was 0.05821(1) d.

   Beware of a sudden transition to the rapid fading phase.
It has become evident that determination of post-superoutburst
superhump period is very important.  Please keep observing
even if it starts fading.  We particularly need time-series
observations during the faint phase before rebrightening(s).