[vsnet-alert 16572] PNV J19023335+0315190: low-res spectroscopy

Gianluca Masi gianluca at bellatrixobservatory.org
Tue Oct 29 06:54:50 JST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

This transient was observed on 2013 10 28.794 by Gianluca Masi, Patrick Schmeer
and Francesca Nocentini, remotely using the 14" robotic unit part of the Virtual
Telescope Project facility in Ceccano, Italy. The target was at 30 deg above the
western horizon. We took some low res spectra, using a 100 lines/mm grating with
a dispersion of about 34.7 Angstroms/pixel and we see an emission at H-alpha
wavelength.

Best
Gianluca Masi