[vsnet-alert 16579] PNV J19023335+0315190: new low res spectroscopy

Gianluca Masi gianluca at bellatrixobservatory.org
Wed Oct 30 21:34:40 JST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

This transient was observed again on 2013 10 29.722 by Gianluca Masi, Patrick
Schmeer and Francesca Nocentini, remotely using the 14" robotic unit part of the
Virtual Telescope Project facility in Ceccano, Italy. We took ten, 300-seconds
exposures low res spectra under good skies conditions, using a 100 lines/mm
grating with a dispersion of about 34.7 angstroms/pixel. By averaging them, we
clearly see emission at H-alpha wavelength (6563 angstroms), much stronger than
yesterday night. Also, we see emission at OI (8446 angstroms). The plot is
available at: http://www.virtualtelescope.eu/?p=6530

Best
Gianluca Masi