[vsnet-alert 18058] ASAS-SN CV Patrol

Alexandra Davis alexandra.davis107 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 02:13:55 JST 2014

Hello,

I am writing to advertise the ASAS-SN CV Patrol. ASAS-SN CV discoveries and
detections of outbursts from known CVs can be viewed at this website:
http://cv.asassn.astronomy.ohio-state.edu

 The website monitors the locations of known CVs from the AAVSO catalog and
places a CV in an 'Active CV' table if the latest measurements are at least
one magnitude above the reference images. In the Active CVs table we also
include new ASAS-SN CV candidates from the ASAS-SN transients webpage. The
website is automatically updated in 'real-time' as the goal of this project
is to aid observers following up interesting CV targets. The ASAS-SN CV
Patrol will also form the basis for other ASAS-SN public 'real-time' data
releases.

We hope members of the CV community will find this to be a useful tool.

Thank you,
Alexandra Davis