[vsnet-alert 18072] KX Aql outburst

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Dec 16 16:08:21 JST 2014

KX Aql outburst

   Forwarded message from BAAVSS alert.
There was a superoutburst in 2010 March.
The current outburst is unfavorably situated, but
time-series observations are still important.

===

I am forwarding this email from John Bortle concerning a potentially important
outburst of this star, which is on the BAA VSS Recurrent Objects Programme (ROP).
Go well!
Jeremy