[vsnet-alert 16888] Re: (cba:news) V745 Scorpii in outburst

Berto Monard bmonard at mweb.co.za
Fri Feb 7 06:06:38 JST 2014

Hi,

I have made recent observations of V745 Sco in the I band. Preliminary values:

2014 Feb 1.1  13.98 CCD-I
2014 Feb 3.1  13.78 CCD-I

Note that these were typical Ic values for the previous season (range 13.5-14.2).

If in outburst, it must have started after 3.1 Feb 2014.

I'll surely follow this up tonight.

Regards,

Berto Monard / CBA Kleinkaroo