[vsnet-alert 16970] Re: Is LMC V1341 in eruption?

Rob Kaufman rob.kau at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 16:12:12 JST 2014

Thanks for checking that.  Rod Stubbings observed it last night at <15.4
visually.  He posted but it mustn't have been circularised.  This is a
problem when you get near the noise level but I thought it better to ask
than ignore it.  Sky conditions had changed and I didn't have a chance to
take a second set until later in the night.  Random noise is usually
eliminated but every now and then there'll be flukey reinforcement.  I can
see a faint signal in most of the subs, what's the odds?!  Thanks again.

Rob