[vsnet-alert 17816] 1RXP J041139+2322.2 another outburst in the plate archive (Nesci)

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon Oct 6 08:51:39 JST 2014

   Here is a message from Roberto Nesci.

===

Besides my observation of this night reported to vsnet-alert, I have
noticed that this star was detected in outburst also in the QuickV
Palomar survey plate taken on 1983-01-07T04:56.
The star magnitude was V=16.4 on the UCAC4 scale, measured with
IRAF/apphot on the FITS file downloaded from STScI-MAST, a value similar
to the present outburst.
A plate archive search might be useful to better define its outburst
frequency.