[vsnet-alert 17913] Re: PNV J03093063+2638031:likely a dwarf nova?

Tonny Vanmunster tonny.vanmunster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 08:28:54 JST 2014

Dear colleagues,

I just concluded a time-resolved unfiltered CCD photometry session of this
target at my new CBA Belgium Observatory, using a 14" telescope with
STT-3200ME CCD (Paramount ME II, ScopeDome 3m). Clouds prevented me from
continuing the run. So far, the data show a 0.05 mag 'hump', which is
consistent with Gianluca's message below. Unfortunately, the run has not
been sufficiently long to allow a more accurate analysis nor period
determination.

Data will be made available to the Kyoto and CBA teams.

If sky conditions improve during the course of this night, I will resume the
session.

Best regards
Tonny

www.cbabelgium.com