[vsnet-alert 17919] Re: PNV J03093063+2638031:likely a dwarf nova?

francoismathieu.teyssier at bbox.fr francoismathieu.teyssier at bbox.fr
Fri Oct 31 16:49:14 JST 2014

Hello,

Paolo Berardi (L'Aquila, Italia) obtained a spectrum at R = 800 : the strong blue continuum, narrow H alpha in emission, broad absorptions
for the other members of Balmer lines clearly identify the object as a dwaef nova in outburst
Spectrum on ARAS forum :

http://www.spectro-aras.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=979

Best regards,

François Teyssier