[vsnet-alert 18827] V404 Cyg: still faint

mkimura mkimura at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Jul 3 18:31:43 JST 2015

V404 Cyg: still faint

      Colin Littlefield, Pavol A. Dubovsky, Enrique de Miguel,
Crimean Astrophys. Obs. team via Elena Pavlenko, Kiyota-san,
William L. Stain, Tamas Tordai, and Tonny Vanmunstar
have reported new observations.
The brightness of this object is still faint.
The mean magnitude is fluctuating around 15 mag in I band.
Small amplitudes oscillations of 0.2 ~ 0.4 mag within 1 hour
are observed.
It seems that this object become quiet.
Maybe, detailed observations are not so necessary, but we should
still pay attention to the behavior of this object.

Regards,
Mariko Kimura
VSNET collaboration team