[vsnet-alert 19127] ASASSN-15qd spectrum

Colin Littlefield clittlef at alumni.nd.edu
Wed Oct 7 09:13:39 JST 2015

The ASASSN-15qd spectrum referenced in vsnet-alert 19121 may be viewed
at the following address:
https://wesfiles.wesleyan.edu/xythoswfs/webui/_xy-e13874214_1-t_bcWE8JkG

The wavelength coverage is from 600 nm to 880 nm, with a spectral
resolution of 0.8 nm. I did not compensate for telluric lines.

Overall, the spectrum is quite similar to the one reported by Maehara,
Fujii, & Arai in ATel 8127, except that the SNR is modestly higher at
long wavelengths. In addition to the lines identified in ATel 8127, both
spectra appear to show a weak emission feature near ~725 nm, possibly O
I 725.4 nm  (Peter Garnavich, private communication).

Best Regards,
Colin