[vsnet-alert 21217] Re: TCP J18154219+3515598: request for observations

Keisuke Isogai isogai at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Jul 6 14:25:58 JST 2017

> I hope that Isogai-san can provide more results of
> period or O-C analysis, to see whether our observations
> have been sufficient or more intensive observations are necessary.

     The object has shown the late-stage (post-superoutburst) superhumps
since the object faded from the main superoutburst. The superhump period
of 0.06195 (1) d is longer than one in the stage B of 0.06168 (1) d.
     The O-C diagram suggests that the period of late-stage superhumps is
almost constant before and after the rebrightening. Further observations
are, however, needed to detect more detail period variations.