[vsnet-alert 22211] Re: SDSSJ141118.31+481257.6: superhump period

roberto nesci Roberto.Nesci at iaps.inaf.it
Tue Jun 5 01:03:50 JST 2018

Dear Tonny, I made again the photometry of the G channel (the best one) with
IRAF/apphot, getting basically the same result. I used 9 stars in the field from
UCAC4 and the error bars are the rms deviations of the comparison stars from the
fitting line (instrumental vs catalog mag): The slope of the fit is 1.00 within
2% for all my 14 images, as expected for an ideal linear detector.
I see that Geoff Stone got something similar to mine about the amplitude of the
variability.
Hope it helps to understand what's happening
best regards
Roberto

--
prof. Roberto Nesci,  associated to Istituto Nazionale di Astrofisica,
(National Institute of Astrophysics) INAF-IAPS, via Fosso del Cavaliere 100,