[vsnet-alert 22185] ATLAS18olb: growing superhumps

Keisuke Isogai isogai at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed May 23 08:05:45 JST 2018

ATLAS18olb: growing superhumps

	Tonny Vanmunstar, Ian Miller, Crimean Astrophys. Obs. team, Pavol
A. Dubovsky,and Itoh-san have reported further observations.
	The object has shown growing ordinary superhumps now. The estimated
period is 0.05809 (3) day. My preliminary result of period analysis doesn't
show a reliable signal of early superhumps. The modulations I reported in
vsnet-alert 22172 are possibly caused by comparison star.
	Continuous observations are recommended.